Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

T Family Pictures

  • Wednesday, February 23, 2011
  • Jamilyn
  • Labels:
  • I had the great opportunity to take my Best Friends, family pictures. He came in town from California and his parents who are also like my 2nd parents came up. I ran a 10k in the morning so we had to do them in the afternoon with the sun working its hardest which isn't my favorite time to do pictures but they were great even the 3 little ones didn't seem to be bothered too much by the bright Sun. Momma T also got a new Wedding Ring/Band so I of course had to get a picture of it as well. I love taking detail pictures like that. Here are a few from the afternoon, for some reason it won't upload my files that are the last edits BUT you can go to the link on the side of the page and see them if you would like.





    0 comments:

    Post a Comment