Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Precious Baby R

  • Sunday, February 27, 2011
  • Jamilyn
  • Labels:
  • My good friend that I've known for over 10 years and his wife who I am lucky enough to become friends with had a baby a few months ago. About a week after she was born I drove down to Tucson so I could see them and take my Camera of course! She was such a cuddle bug and I almost forgot about taking pictures. She slept no matter what I did to her and didn't seem to mind being moved around at all! The best part about newborn girls is you can put bows on them and put them in something pretty and pink! Thank you to Chris & Jonelle for letting me come in and get some snuggle time in along with letting me snap some pictures!




    0 comments:

    Post a Comment